Sunday, 29 March 2015

Why I love Spring? ✿

Hi there! How is it already the end of March?! The year is absolutely going so fast...slow down already! But aha I am not complaining because, I absolutely love Spring my all time favourite season :). On Saturday, I went out and saw some gorgeous flowers, and of course had my camera on hand to photograph them as you can see below. I don't know why but that just reminded me of  how much I love Spring!

Even though the summer weather is good, it brings with it a whole host of minor irritants:
When it gets too hot..and I mean HOT!
Wasps and flies start hanging round you
Topless people in restaurants and shops. I can just about cope with the sight of a hairy shoulder or two on the street, but not when it puts us off our food in a restaurant
SPRING HAPPY LIST:


  1. Festivals and Workshops. Food festivals, music festivals, art workshops etc. I love that there’s always something happening.
  2. Photography. I absolutely love photography; to be honest I find it more fun to photograph things during the Spring :)
  3. Spring cleaning. Seeing everyone else collectively clean this time of year inspires me to shuffle some things around in my bedroom.
  4. The days are longer. I feel more productive when we can do a lot more while the sun’s out and just hang out with friends without being put of by the cold weather!I never realised this until recent years, but having more sun actually affects my mood & makes me happier :)
  5. Fashion. I love Spring fashion; and make up the nudes and pinks are just great at the moment!
  6. Sunglasses. I absolutely love sunglasses, I brought to in the recent weeks.
  7. Spring flowers & cherry blossoms. I LOVE cherry blossoms; not only are they absolutely gorgeous - but also, great to photograph!


  8. Easter. It’s always a great reminder. And I also, love watching these kind of DIY's on YouTube too && aha of course the chocolate Easter eggs ;)!
  9. Making wishes.  Spreading dandelions all over the neighbourhood. ;) OOPS!
  10. Everything starts anew. Even though you make resolutions in January, I feel like I can hit the reset button in Spring. :)
I really hope you enjoyed this post and also, my photography had fun taking and editing them :)
Tell me what was your favourite picture & what is your favourite thing about spring?

32 comments:

  1. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell

    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
    | Header I made for bloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll follow if I like it :).

      Delete
  2. I also love Spring, is my favourite season !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Spring flowers are deffo the best ^_^

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with the productive part, waking up to the sun also put's me in a really good mood so I feel more open to doing things. Yet one thing I still need to purchase for this spring/summer is some sunglasses, yup, crazy of me not to have any! Amazing photos btw :)


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos.
    Your blog is beautiful.
    xx
    adonadasushi.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post!! Beautiful photos too!!
    xo

    http://martaskripnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urgh - hairy shoulders get to me too!!! C'mon - no one wants to see that! Haha
    Love your list of the reasons you love Spring - Sunglasses are an essential part of my outfit! Even in the middle of winter! It's like my trademark :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Tell me about it! Aw thanks lovely! Aha can't wait to see your future posts :)


      Delete
  9. I love spring too, I feel like spring cleaning and get more things done :)
    Really lovely photography, I really like that pink flower!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha definitely! Aw thank you so much; I love it too Neeny;)x

      Delete
  10. I love Spring for the same reasons, especially photography as it's a much prettier time of year to take photos!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, definitely agree Rebecca & I love your blog :).

      Delete
  11. I agree with you on all points! Although I feel like I usually spend most of spring just wishing it was summer so I could go to the pool :/

    Great pictures!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You took some great pictures, they feel very spring(y) Spring is awesome!!! I've never encountered topless people in restaurants, I'm not sure I could deal with that either!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, I totally agree with you on topless people in restaurants! My favourite thing about spring has got to be the abundance of wildlife and baby animals. ;) x

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this!
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving this post. Do more like this again! <3

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez (fashion&beauty blog)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i too love spring :-)

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful flowers. Yes, these are all great reasons to love spring. I would add spring showers as well - helps the flowers grow. Thanks for sharing and great photos!

    City Style and Living The Editors Notebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)