Saturday, 28 March 2015

Spring Term Break!

Hi everyone! It's finally half term! How are you guys feeling about spring break? I'm actually quite relief that its the Spring term break because, aha school has been driving me crazy. I had a lot of exams last term, so good to just chill and relax for a good two weeks!
Even though its a two week break; you will not believe how much revision and homework; I need to get through. I will basically, be using up most of my two weeks on revision. I have a lot of exams coming up in the following months, not to mention the two exams the first week back; so I need to revise, revise, revise*fingers crossed* its worth it and that I do well in my exams!
By the way would totally recommend the CGP books they are great for revision and summarise everything!
Yesterday, as it was the last day of the school term, my friends and I went to Starbucks we sat around and then we just walked around town really; as you can see in the pictures. I really enjoyed today not only did my l finish school early I also, got the opportunity to bring my camera in - which was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! 
To be honest, aha I only go to Starbucks for this one frappe which is the classic Caramel Frappuccino: Blended Coffee and am actually not a coffee person but I do absolutely love it with this frappe!


Casual

JUMPER: H&M
JEANS: TOPSHOP
BAG: ZARA
SOCKS: PRIMARK
SHOE'S: CONVERSE
 I hope you enjoy your spring break and I'll see you in my next post which is one Tuesday :)

12 comments:

  1. Great Photography! I really like the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams! :)

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck in your exams Rebecca. I'm sure the hard work will pay off. I had two weeks off about a week ago and I truly regret not doing enough work for my exams when I came back. :)

    Also I love the odd starbucks.

    Remember to have some fun too!

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thank you so much Ellen, and hope you enjoy your spring break :)

      Delete
  4. Your blog design is gorgeous! Did you make it yourself? I love this post. I've never had a Frappe before :P

    M&J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you very much and yes I did every single aspect of it :). Mairead you need to its absolutely amazing! I promise that you will not regret it x.

      Delete
    2. I'm so excited now to try one :D
      Mairéad ♡

      Delete
  5. Love your photography! Hope you have a great day! (: x
    Truly Yours, Kyle | trulyyourskyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag.
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    New F-Page: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)