Saturday, 21 March 2015

Hello Spring!

It is officially Spring! It’s my all time favourite season, with summer coming closely second. Although the weather hasn't entirely gotten on board yet! I don’t enjoy the cold weather at all, but do love winter because, of the festive period where everyone comes together which I love a lot! 

Spring itself is a wonderful season. Spring always makes me feel more optimistic. There is always so much going on. Every year, you get to see the birds flying home, and the flowers blooming; which aha make great photo's so cannot wait! You get to smell the fresh air, not full of cold or ice, but warmth and happiness! I am most excited about putting away my winter clothes away, and just go pastel this spring...break away from black and white which I have been wearing a lot this winter and autumn! 
I have a really great post this week which will be a fashion one, which was so popular when I did it last year which you can check out here >>POST :)

I hope you all have a nice weekend and a great week to come I just want to say as PointlessBlog says: 
"Do more of what makes you happy." -:)
ASOS
____________________________________________________________________


11 comments:

  1. I just want to say that this post has me very ecstatic for the spring and summer. I am so excited to wear shorts and dresses for the next while. <3

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Aw am glad, same so tired of wearing jeans this winter! x

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes follow me and then I follow you 100% back. Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de
    Instagram: sophiaton_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heey! Thank you lovely and of course I'll follow you x

      Delete
  3. that light blue ASOS dress is beautiful!


    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win the rose gold GHD styler and hairdryer on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those ASOS dresses and such beautiful photography :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is such a beautiful season. Glad you're enjoying it.
    Here where I lived autumn has started!
    I am following you via GFC and Bloglovin. It would mean a lot to me if you did the same!

    Sabina
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/here-there-everywhere-12715673

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really is, aha where's that? I also, followed you back :)

      Delete
  6. I've been waiting for spring for so long!
    I love those ASOS dresses and lovely photography :)

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is such a great time for fashion. Those 3 dresses are lovely. I love them all!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)