Saturday, 7 June 2014

5 Places I Would Love To Visit..

Helloo!

Decided to take a break from Photography, and do some talking! So, I was thinking of place I would love to visit if I ever had a chance. And I know when, am older I would love to travel the world! I guess its fun experiencing new cultures, meeting new people, getting great pictures. That's one thing in my bucket list :)

This weekend, am going to be really lazy Skype, blog, watch movies, the originals, catch up with Vampire Diaries the way people are talking about it its just to much, so a lot of catching up to do! 
What about you guys?

1. Australia

I have always wanted to go to Australia! Some of my favorite soap operas are set in Australia such as 'Home & Away' & Neighbors! And I love the beaches, the buildings, and history of Australia. Also, maybe do a road trip around Australia. 


2. United State Of America

America, is one of the most amazing and known as were dreams come to life! And I would love to go there, and visit some of the tourist attractions; such as the HOLLYWOOD sign & the Empire State Building. Swimming with dolphins and other sea creatures how cool and amazing would that be!



                                                                               
 3. South Africa

I would love to visit South Africa, as I love the cultural aspect of the country and many sites and places I could visit. African cuisine, lovely food to try. And find out more about 'Black History'. Also the sea and landscapes would make great snaps.




4. Bora Bora
I would also love to visit Bora Bora. It seems and looks so exotic and tropical, imagine lying there in the soft sand, looking at the forever sea through water. Just imagine nothing to worry about expect looking forward to a relaxing holiday. Diving, surfing, sky diving all these things to look forward too!



5. France

I Love France! France was the very first foreign country I ever visited. I know it doesn't really count. But whenever I go am always excited to go. The french cuisine, with delicious waffles and champagne! Also, surfing is very popular in the western side of France such as a city called La Rochelle . Really exciting and something I would love to experience. Also the island Corsica. I'd love to visit, Nice its surrounded by the Mediterranean sea, they have beautiful architecture within their towns and buildings. 


What about you were would you visit?
Comment Below :)

11 comments:

  1. You've got a really cute blog here! And nice banner :)
    Karen,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool post! :)

    I'd like to visit New York xx

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it! Me too i really would like to do a road trip around America too :)

      Delete
  3. Great post ❤️So cool and stylish.
    I love your blog so much! Have a great day :)
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes! I'd love to travel to Australia, Bora Bora, and France. The United States is a great place to visit! There are hundreds of lovely places to visit.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad You Like It! And Yeah There Are To Many :)

      Delete
  5. hello! Thanks for the follow on my blog (a) Your blog is so cute!! I hope someday you'll get the chance to visit all those places :) Take care, sweetie.
    xx
    http://serenbird.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Post. I nominated you for the Liebster Award
    http://bwellsey.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html
    Cant wait to read your answers

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)