Thursday, 11 December 2014

Winter Is Here! ♡❄☃

Ho Ho Ho!

EEEK! How is it already December?! I don't know about you, but look how fast has this year gone! 
It's almost Christmas (15 days left) who's excited?! I am! Hence the blog cover ^^ Hehe! 

It's this time of the year again. The cold, frosty, wintery chills, have arrived! Time to get the, cute sweaters and fluffy socks, at the ready!Turn on Netflix and watch Christmas movies all day!

Finally, this Saturday I actually have time to do some Christmas Shopping! A break from my hectic scheduled which is all being taken up by school, homework etc!  I will be on the search, for some very cute Christmas cards, to give out to my friends and family! So if you know, where I can find some cute Christmasy cards, give me a shout out! 

I am also looking forward, to buying Christmas presents. I've literally been using, my notes app for gathering ideas for what Christmas presents, am getting presents am getting people. I don't know about you, but although; I like both giving and receiving gifts. But I personally like giving gifts more because I can feel that feeling of fulfillment when I see someone happy because I have given them a gift. To me, that smile on the persons face is already enough to pay me for what I have given :)

I'm going to try my best to try and blog as much of December, as I have lots going on; next week Wednesday is my Of Mice & Men; English Controlled Assessment. It will be my very first 'proper' exam in yr 10, so you a bit scared, not the fact of getting a bad grade but it's the fact of being in a hall, for 4 hours! With my whole year group, being there, and I get a bit stressed and just  imagining if I just forget what to write and everyone is writing away, it’s the pressure that's getting to me...I guess.

But any how, next week is the last week of school, then am on my Christmas Holiday for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! Which means = more blog posts, Christmas movies, candles & fun! This is my calling  :)'


Hope You Enjoy Your Week!

Lots Of Love, Rebecca 
(SOURCE)

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog banner it's so cute! I hope you get the result you want in your exam! I can't believe it is Christmas tomorrow this year really has sped by.
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! Thank you very much! And I did indeed I got a B, very true. Wish you all the best and success this year :)x

      Delete
  2. nice post ! not to mention your great blog ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)