Saturday, 8 November 2014

Bonfire Night!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all well, and have had a great week! My week...um if I had to sum it up I would say good; but my laptop is still not working so am using my family computer to blog.

So, as most of you guys know, it was Bonfire Night, on Wednesday! If you are living in the UK. You have probably been hearing, fireworks all week!

One reason I really love Bonfire Night- is that its a great opportunity to take some great pictures of fireworks. I wouldn't say that it was hard to take pictures of fireworks; but you have to be quick, so I made sure to change the settings to Fireworks and also made sure the shutter was fast.

I to admit I did get annoyed...a tiny weeny bit...as I was trying to capture some really big fireworks but sometimes came out blurry -__- Which was a huge bummer for me but oh well.

So here are some of the pictures I took, hope you like them & tell me which one is your favourite!

P.s my personal favourite first & second ;)






14 comments:

  1. These are such amazing photos. Wish I lived in the UK to see these. :P
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellen! Ah I would love to visit Ireland, isit weird that I have never been..haha! :)x

      Delete
  2. Those turned out really cool! Fireworks are beautiful :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you v much Mimmi! They really are :)x

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such good photos, you done a great job with them! Would love to know what camera you use?

    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much, means a lot! I am currently using Canon PowerShot SX170 :)x
      p.s I loved your recent blog post

      Delete
  6. these photos are amazing

    www.chanbelle.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! Thank you Chantelle, l.o.v.e your blog x :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)