Sunday, 28 September 2014

How am I?

Heey! Everyone, long time no see ey? Before I start, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts like...I feel like I have posted in AGES!

I have so missed blogging. I have been busy with school as am in yr10 now and the homework is literally building up and soon we will be starting coursework! Sometimes I feel like I dont have time for nothing. There's days were to even watch tv is like a long process, haha! But yr10 is good, but abit stressful (not stress, stress... to the point its soo stressful that I cant cope but...abit haha) *Rebecca stop rambling!* 

 I have been trying to settle and get into a little routine. That is best for me, which is revision and homework on Sundays and Saturday a free day for me to blog, hang out with friends, catch up with Hollyoaks etc. And it seems to be working fine you know :)

 I have some great posts lined up and amazing pictures to go with them! I took these pictures below like a week ago; I loved how I captured a perfect moment between these complete strangers. I asked them if I could use it on my blog, they said yes and I was soo happy as they looked great!
 So I will start blogging regularly on Saturdays. When its the holidays or half term I will post at least these times a week & that's a promise:)
 


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awh! Emily thanks so much! Means a lot! :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back good pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! These are some amazing shots. Haha, I know how you feel with all the school work piling up and having no time for blogging, I've had the same problem but I think I've got some kind of routine going on now. I think your schedule of Saturday posting is such a good idea x

    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. School work definitely talks over sometime, I've been getting really into blogging recently but it's difficult to be consistent!

    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know you're back! I hope school gets better :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to hear from you again! Good luck in school! :)

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to know you're back. :)

    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're alive. I'll be checking up to make sure you post!
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)