Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Style Heroine: ZOE SUGG

Hey Beauties!
I have always wanted to do a post about my style inspiration, but I have never got round to it! So here I am, on this fine jolly day writing about it (Jolly is a bit too much but I couldn't think of another word) hehe! I think its important, to have a style inspiration because in some ways. The importance of knowing your style very well is that you get to meet yourself. I usually get my style inspiration from ordinary girls and women from the streets! 
My style is a mixture of everything, for every season I go for a different style to just explore. I love to explore new things, because its no good keeping it safe. Sometimes take a risk do something out of your comfort zone. As it may pay off!  

Isn't that a surprise..she's only a hugely vast majority of every young girl's idol?
But seriously, after years of watching "Zoella", I soon realized that if i could switch lives & looks with one person, I would absolutely choose Zoe Sugg.

Why?
STYLE
Her style is always on point!I think, I would describe Zoe's as she is classy, sophisticated and edgy! All the clothes she wears are affordable and on trend. She's got like the whole package! Her make-up always looks great, I love how she goes for that natural and subtle look. There's never a day, were I don't think she look flawless and perfect. Don't get me started on the hair...if only I had her hair! I love the length of her hair, the colour, everything!  She is absolutely bloomin' gorgeous! Some of you might not agree, and that's fine, we don't all have the same perception of what's beautiful. Personally I think she has the most amazing facial feautures, figure & hair...ever. I'm starting to sound like a lesbiano now, so i will shh..but the pictures speak for themselves surely.  
PERSONALITY
She seems like such a bubbly open minded, sweet girl with such an out-going personality. Shes is my all time favourite YouTuber, I actually did a post about my favourite YouTubers >HERE<.Her videos never fail to make me laugh, as she's so funny. I love how she talks about a range of topics, which she knows we will benefit from. She is clearly a child at heart like many of us! She is the perfect role model and a truly beautiful person inside and out.
INSPIRATION
Zoe inspires millions of girls/boys all around the globe, including me. I love her quirkiness! Its werid, how I haven't met her but feel so connected with her. In my bucket list which you can see >HERE< I said I would love to meet her. I appreciate and love it how she shares her experiences with all of us. I especially love her because of the courage she has to make all those videos for us, even though she gets hate, suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. (Awrh getting emosh) She still turn on her camera and makes a video for us all. She is truly one of a kind and a remarkable, independent young woman! 
If you haven't heard of Zoe her are her social links:

      “Fashion changes, but style endures.” ― Coco Chanel
  Who is your style inspiration?
Do you like Zoe's style?

64 comments:

  1. I loveeee Zoe, she's my role model and all time favorite youtuber as well. She's gorgeous and I love her style. Such an inspiration. Love the post ♥

    xxxx
    thatordinaryjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her too! Thank you so much! I thought this would be a great idea! :)

      Delete
  2. She is my inspiration and role model too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching Zoe's videos too....And don't let me start with her hair,it's so gorgeous :)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Exactly her hairs just beautiful! :)

      Delete
  4. Ah I love this post so much! Such a good idea. xo

    http://thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, you got some really good points there ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I have to admit that I absolutely love her style, she´s such an inspiration

    macaronsandmanhattan.blogspot.com
    EVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eve! She really is xo

      Delete
  7. OMG, I love Zoe too! She's so cute and her style is amazing! I just started my own lifestyle blog, where I will blog all about my year abroad in America. Would you check it out? The link is stephaniebach.blog.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! She really is a cutie! Sure, sounds great! I'll check it out right now :)x

      Delete
  8. I totally know what you're talking about (and pretty much every girl on the internet :) haha). Zoe is truly an inspiration, she's incredibly beautiful inside and out.

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so inspirational! Thank you for the follow, I have followed you back!
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she really is & your very welcome loved your blog :)

      Delete
  10. I love this post! :) I really like Zoe too. She is so sweet and girly and really an inspiration to many :) x
    Geralyn | http://zhixingeralyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes she really is Geralyn, gonna check out your blog right now:)

      Delete
  11. Isn't Zoe the best? I love her ombré hair! ♥
    I also love Kylie Jenner's style; it's effortless and chic with an edge!

    Thank you for subscribing to my blog dear!
    http://rainwellies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes haha! Same, her hair is just gorgeous. Yes Kylie, has great fashion sense abit of quirkiness in their which I love :)

      Delete
  12. This is a perfect post, she's such a genuine lovely person how could anyone not love her?!

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sso much Jordan! Haha, very true! :)

      Delete
  13. love this post! Zoe's the best, i love her style.

    i also love 'inthefrow' style too, you should check her youtube out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! So do I! I will so check it out :)

      Delete
  14. Awww, I love Zoe too
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    www.beataba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Awrh! So do I! Yeah I would love to follow you too Beata, check out your blog right now x

      Delete
  15. I cannot say i disagree with anything you have said there. If you compare some of her hauls to other people you can see that her viewers can afford her clothes too!

    Fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for visiting Ellen & that's very true :)

      Delete
  16. Thank you for a lovely comment on my blog :) I LOVE Zoella as well. I have been watching her videos for about a year now. I very much inspired by her style too, I like that it is a bit vintage/retro inspired but also very edgy and modern as you said :) I cannot wait to read her book!
    Susan
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You very welcome Susan! I loved your blog too! Same, she really is and aw same I preordered already hehe! :)

      Delete
  17. I love Zoella! She is so inspirational and her videos are great! :)

    Anyway, I'm popping by to let you know I nominated you for a beautiful blog award (here)! :) It would be lovely if you did it!

    x Yasmine | (Cloudy Dreams)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she really is! Thank you so much, means a lot :)x

      Delete
  18. You have such a lovely blog. I love Zoella, she is so beautiful and I love her blog and videos. Also thanks for visiting my blog. I'm your new follower now. You're such a lovely blogger.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy, that means a lot! She really is! And your very welcome I loved your blog! x

      Delete
  19. i loooove your blog and I couldn't agree more about zoe, I really really love her :)

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claudia, means a lot! xo:)

      Delete
  20. I think I've watched a few of Zoe's videos, but I haven't really gotten too involved with her videos, so I guess I should watch some more of her videos. But my fashion inspiration actually comes from people I see out and about and people I follow on my blog! Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, you should shes a great YouTuber! Yeah so do I, mostly oridnary girls and women! Thank for commenting Mckenzie :)x

      Delete
  21. Lovely post, I love Zoe too! Can I also just add that your blog is so beautiful, the layout and photographs are gorgeous! Thanks again for your lovely comment over on my blog!

    Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca! That means so much, I loved your blog too :)

      Delete
  22. I've never heard of her before, but I see she has a great style. I'm totally checking out her blog! Thanks for sharing this :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does! Hope you like her as much as I do! Awrh that means a lot! :)

      Delete
  23. Never heard of her,but she seems to have a lovely personality. Great feature.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i am in love with zoe too! this post was really in depth- it was fantastic! i love how close she is to her viewers and friends :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Awrh! Yeah it really is! Thank you so much, means a lot coming from you! :)

      Delete
  25. She's so adorable! Love the feature of her!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I actually just did a post about Zoe lol, so it's quite coincidental. You can read it here if you want to see it: http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/in-reaction-to-zoella-sometimes-it-all.html

    I think Zoe is such a good role model :) And I love her style too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is such a lovely person! I'll read it right now hehe! :)xx

      Delete
  27. I love this post! I've only recently come across Zoe on youtube and I think she's so pretty and such a good inspiration and role model! I love the photos you've used too!:) Abi myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah she really is such a good role model! Thanks Abi! x

      Delete
  28. I adore Zoe :) She is so pretty and just seems like the nicest person you'd ever meet. I even just love to watch her videos because her voice is so lovely! She should read audio books or something :) Great post!

    Jordan Nicole.
    jordannicole07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah she really is, and yeah exactly! Haha! Thats actually a great idea you should actually tweet her or something ;)x

      Delete
  29. love this blog post hun :) zoe is someone i look up to. loads of love x http://smilingsoph.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophie, means a lot! :)

      Delete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really love Zoe too! I first discovered her youtube channel and then, her blog. She's so nice and fun and beautiful! She's really an inspiration for me :)

    Cinthya - cinthyarose85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I absolutley adore Zoe and she's a great person to look up to. I actually did my heros presentation on her and a couple of youtubers haha:)

    Love this blog post so much, just followed :)x

    Ugo | http://sugarsprinkles-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Zoe is an inspiration for me too :) I sometimes suffer from panic attacks and her videos really help me. I also love her style and bubbly personality!
    Lucy :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)