Monday, 4 August 2014

Photography!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying their summer! I want to say a huge thank you to those who followed me I have reached 100 followers (which is small number in blogging world but a crazy number in my world). I don't know what to say but a huge thank you to you all, you guys are one of the reasons. Why I smile and why my day is brighter :)

I have noticed that I have never spoken in great detail about my passion and love for photography. So am going to do that now. I started this blog when I was only 11 years old and the purpose was to share my passion which is Photography with you all. If you guys didn't know my blog was previously called 'Passion Photography' and  changed it to 'Rebecca Maria Blog' because I wanted my blog to have its own identity; as their were plenty of 'Passion Photography' blog's and I wanted to be involved in some form and I thought about changing it and including my name and confirmation name. Furthermore, I wanted to talk about a broad area of things like fashion etc.
I started photography from a young age like 9. I used to get my mum's phone and started snapping pictures. I just loved it, I enjoyed it! When I started this blog, I was using the family camera. For my 12 birthday, I asked my parents if I could get my very first camera. They said yes, you should have seen me with the Argos catalogue! Racing through those pages and my mum told me to start small (compact camera). After days of searching, I found the camera I wanted which was a 'Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7' it was amazing the quality was great and it wasn't too pricey! One thing you all need to remember; what matters the most in creating a photograph is the photographer, their imagination, creativity and skill. The camera is only a tool, necessary of course. The camera you are using doesn’t matter, what matters is the result. For my 13th birthday I upgraded to Canon PowerShot SX170 which is my camera till this day, no problems of any kind! The love I havefor photography is unexplainableMaybe one day something I'd love to do full time. It would be a dream come true!
 "Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important. Capture the good times. Develope from the negatives. And if things don't turn out. Take another shot!"-

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever. It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."-

What do you think about this post?
Which of my photo's is your favourite in this post?
Is photography your hobby?

50 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 followers! And honestly, photography is not something I am very very passionate about, but I do kind of want to learn more about it. Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mckenzie! Its great, hope it works out for you tooxo

      Delete
  2. Well done on 100 followers! I love photography too!

    jessssicahart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! So jealous of your 100 followers! :)

    It'll mean the world to me if you check out my blog. I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Can I say that was me like 5 days ago, haha! It feels like I have achieved something again! Of course Mathilda!

      Delete
  4. Well done for reaching 100 followers! I'm really interested in getting I to photography. I think once I've got enough money to buy a DSLR I'll take some classes! Love your photos in this post, by the looks of it your a good little photographer!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice! I love your blog so much, good on you! Cant wait for you to present this camera to all of us! Awrh, thanks again xo

      Delete
  5. Great pictures! I look forward to seeing more :)

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And their is a lot more coming up :)

      Delete
  6. Hey ! I really loved this post, and the photos are really nice. My favourite is the second one .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo of the orange flower.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well written, I completely agree with the fact that the photographer and our imagination is more important than the camera, and this pictures are stunning :)
    Great work! :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monika! Its what people usually think, but its completely the opposite! Exactly, thank you ;)xo

      Delete
  9. Beautiful pictures! I love the second one; it's really pretty. :D

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay congrats!!! You must be so proud of yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annie! I feel really happy :)

      Delete
  11. Wow congrats, that's a huge number! I love photography too, and yours is pretty good. I followed you on GFC, it would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog and maybe leave your opinion. :)


    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra! Of course, I would like to visit your blog and I will follow back too :)x

      Delete
  12. Wow congratulations on so many followers!
    I lovee the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your followers! I love the first photo as I love the many flowers!

    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the second photo, but all looks great. Congrats on your 100th followers, more to come your way.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diana! Means a lot :)

      Delete
  15. Wow congrats on 100 followers, and also those are beautiful pictures. I really love photography too but I don't claim to be any good haha xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jordan! Am sure you are :)xo

      Delete
  16. Congratulations on 100 followers, that's an amazing achievement! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. such beautiful photos! so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on 100+ follower :)
    Your photos are so beautiful :)
    xx

    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your photos are really amazing, my favourite is the first. Congrats on 100 followers :) I love photography but I only have my iphone to take pictures~

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaank you so much Victoria! Awh! I bet your very talented! x

      Delete
  20. Congrats to 100 followers, that's fantastic and I love your pictures, very nice!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely post,congratulations on 100 followers.Since I started my blog I discovered a big passion for photography <3

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Valentina! Same, my passion has grown even stronger :)

      Delete
  22. LOVE your photography!! You really are talented. I love your blog layout also, very pretty :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  23. You have such a lovely blog, really! Your design and pictures are amazing - you're a very skilled photographer! :)

    Love, Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful pics ;)


    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your blog and I've followed you back on GFC X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)