Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Favourite Youtubers

Hi! 
I hope everyone is having a lovely day! I became an auntie two day ago.. I went to see her she is just so beautiful and I am really going to spoil her! I feel really happy, its my first time being a auntie. Going to make it my goal to be a great auntie! Hope you like the new change on my blog, wanted it to feel more like summer!

A I promised you guys, that I would make sure my post next post would be great! So hope this post fulfills my promise. This post is about my favourite YouTubers! Youtubers are a huge part of my social life. They are all different have different personalities and they help others. Like I said in my previous post about what inspires my blog ideas. Which included YouTubers, as they inspire me in all sorts of ways! So in this post I will be listing my top YouTubers and saying what qualities I love about them!


ZOELLA
-Zoe Sugg (Zoella) is a British Youtubers, she's my favourite YouTuber. I absolutely love her. She's got such a bubbly and out-going personality . Her videos never fail to make me laugh, as she's so funny. I love her fashion sense and style as all the clothes she wears are affordable and on trend.





ALFIE DEYES
-Alfie is also a fellow Brit. I really like Alfie. I find his YouTube videos really funny and original. I  enjoy his Game channel (anyone interested in games, then his the YouTuber for you!) especially love it when he plays Sims 3 with Zoe (Zoella) I love their banter, its so sweet and cute. I feel like am there when their talking and make a great couple #TEAMZALFIE

TYLER OAKLEY
-Tyler is an America YouTuber. His videos never fail to amuse and make me laugh. There's one specific episode; when he does a 'BURN BOOK' reveling rumored truths about other YouTubers. In honor of the anniversary of 'Mean Girls'

TANYA BURR
-Tanya is also a British YouTuber. Most of her videos are more Fashion/Make-up related. (So if you love fashion and make up, she is the vlogger for you!) Shes great and amazing, her YouTube career has led her own brand of nail polish and lip glosses.

BETHANY MOTA
-Bethany is also an American YouTuber! She is so beautiful and she is so sweet. She is so successful, her career as a YouTuber has led her to create her own Clothing Line. Here videos  are a mixture of everything. So do watch her, as shes' great YouTuber!

IISUPERWOMANII
-Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) is a Canadian YouTuber. Her videos are comedy which is hilarious, (So if you've had a rough day just watch Lilly) She's also very inspirational. I love her positiveness towards life! I also like her humor, as her videos never fail to make me laugh. 

There's more I love but that would just be too long!
Do you watch YouTubers?
Who are your favourite YouTubers?

24 comments:

  1. I really need to check out some of these Youtubers - they sound pretty cool!
    I also watch Alfie, and occasionally Zoe (particularly their Sims videos!), but - personally - my favourite vloggers are Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike), Chris Kendall (crabstickz) and Carrie Hope Fletcher (itswaypastmybedtime)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Same I also love the Sims videos! I haven't heard of them, but will defiantly check them out! :)

      Delete
  2. Great Post.
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    my blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoella! Most of the others are new to me, gonna check out their channels :) cool round-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! You should they are really good! Thanks

      Delete
  4. I'll check out their site. They look like really fun people from their photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are & these are just a selection you might just find the YouTube for you if you just explore abit

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Tyler...sigh :)
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/2014/05/may-blog-giveaway-beauty-goodies-alert.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Yourube picks are great! I actually just knew about half of your list because of you. You should check out Sam Tsui because I really love his singing voice, who knows, you might become a fan too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks means a lot what you just said! I definatly will, I have been searching for new youtubers"

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I am not into youtube but the people you featured above are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh okay! They are really good and inspiring!

      Delete
  9. Great to hear you have become an aunt. So lovely ya. Thanks for introducing your fav. youtuber. shall check them out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it truly is and I love her very much! Your very welcome, they are great people and do so :)

      Delete
  10. didn't know this guys but thanks for letting us know! will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on becoming an Auntie!

    I started my own YouTube video and slowly learning about it. I also subscribe to a few YouTubers but they are mostly for children's songs since my 2 year old son loves watching song and dance videos and people who cook on YouTube since I can't cook without help or recipe.

    -Karen
    www.MrsLookingGood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Really, wow must have been a great experience and aw that's very cute, your son must love it! Same I need guidenss when I cook too :)

      Delete
  12. zoella is my favourite! and her brother too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is mine too! Haha! She inspires me in so many ways! And you gotta love Joe!

      Delete
  13. Zoe is my favorite too. I've been told I look like her, which is a compliment! :) I think if i lost a little weight I might look close! Great post and i love that you included why you love them. I love your blog and am your newest follower! Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)