Friday, 4 July 2014

Summer Plan - 2014

Hello Everyone. 
The summer holidays are right around the corner! One month of holiday, which is a lot of time. But don't you think its goes so fast and all you see its September again! I have many things planned for my holidays and what I want to do during it. Its a great opportunity  for me to relax and chill.  I thought it would be a great idea to share my holiday planning with you guys. Maybe some of my plans may inspire you too!

I am planning to go shopping before I travel to France. For summer clothes.

During the summer I want to spend time with friends and family, as I hardly have time to see them during school days! I will also, make sure my room is looking fabulous after I give it a good clean. Shake up my wardrobe put my new summer clothes in my wardrobe.

I want to take the opportunity to look after myself. Pamper myself, have good night sleep without the stress from school. When I have free days, I will try and not eat so much sweets and fizzy drinks. I will try and eat healthy.

I want to read at least 3 books this summer, as I still have a few books that my mum has brought me that I haven't read.

☆ I love travelling. I couldn't imagine a summer without going to other cites or going aboard. I am going to France for the holidays!

 I will be more committed to the blog. I hope there is WI-FI at the place am staying at France. So I can write posts!

☆ I am hoping, that I will have enough time at the end of the holidays to photograph one of my friends. So that they can model for me.

This summer is a great time for me to develop my passion for Photography. As am going aboard, its a great chance for me to capture the culture. The Eiffel Tower, for those who have never been to France, I promise to bring France to you!


What are your summer plans?
Are you going aboard or staying home?
Would like to hear what you would like to do during the holidays 
:)

17 comments:

  1. Great plans! Always a good idea to set goals and write them out so you can look back on them. Can't wait to see the photo of France :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Thanks, I have never before this is my first time. Defiantly will, am thinking of starting a scrapbook! I'm excited, and cant wait to share :)

      Delete
  2. Wow France! That alone makes your summer plans perfect. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You planned it, then go for it. Hoping for a positive results for your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning to read more this summer! I was a real bookwoorm when I was little, and I hope to go back to my love for reading. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, I am so so glad I found yours! Really looking forward to seeing your france pictures, have an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! Thats very cute, your welcome. I loved your blog! Thank You x

      Delete
  5. Great plans. I love travelling. I will explore new areas will visit new areas of Pakistan... reading book is also great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a good time ahead for you with a lot of vacation, rest and pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a good idea to set goals and write them out so you can look back on them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in France! I'll be waiting for your pictures of the Eiffel Tower! :)

    http://thebitchslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely plans :) Hope you are enjoying your vacation, I unfortunately don`t have then anymore.
    I see you mentioned traveling, which I love, you are so lucky you are from London, I have been there twice, and it is my favorite destination :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)