Friday, 11 July 2014

My Birthday!

Hey Everyonee! ♥ 
I hope everyone is well! I am pretty excited about this post. If you didnt know my birthday was on the 7th of July, just the Monday passed.  I have actually been waiting for this day to come. Even though nothing has changed except the single digits! I took a traditional birthday #selfie! As you can see below!
 I even specifically downloaded countdown on my phone to count down my birthday in days, hours, minutes and second. You should try it out its great, I literally couldn't stop checking! I actually attempted to stay up until midnight but I failed I ended up sleeping at 22:30 because I was pretty exhausted on Sunday. I was so excited, I woke up at the crack of dawn (5am) to an amazing view of sunrise which you can see below.

SUNRISE! 
 I just want to thank my family and friends and public for all the lovely messages, gifts, cards and for all those who said happy birthday to me! I got many gifts from my friends and family; I told them not to get me anything because for them just saying happy birthday to me is enough for me!

 I will just list the things I received: 

Cards: I got plenty of cards for my birthday, would take ages too put them on here so heres one from my best-friend Bahare x
Victoria Secrete Perfume: The name is called Angel Dream, the way its presented is gorgeous and the scent is beautiful perfect for day or night!

Haribo Sweet Packet: I got one of my favourite sweets from my bestfriend Bahare. I decided to save it till I got home to take a picture of it and to share with my siblings! As you can see below!

Tripod: This is what I wanted mostly, because I want to be able to take more self portraits so I need abit of stability. So it would be still so pretty perfect!

Ferrero Rocher: I got two of these chocolates from my best-friend Susana and my very close friend Arianne. I felt so spoilt I was like "You shouldn't have". Feel very blessed! I don't have a picture as I got very tempted and as you can probably guess I ate it, but of course I shared it with them!

Personalized Bracelet: My friend Arianne who gave me the Ferrero Rochers also got me a personalized bracelet that says "Rebecca" my name. Its very special it has gemstones that all mean something!
Necklace: I got a necklace from my very good friend Lauryn which is so beautiful and I just love how it is so me. I can wear it with anything!

Lip Gloss: I'm a huge fan of lip-glosses, my friend Lauryn from the last post got me this, I love the sensation of it on my lips. It isn't sticky like most ones but great and long-lasting! Love It!


Money: I got lots of money, for my birthday which am going to save some but spend some!

P.S (This is no way, me trying to show off just showing you what I recieved! As I see other bloggers doing this and thought I would too!)


20 comments:

  1. Aww looks like a great birthday! Hope you had a fun day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really got a great selection of all my favorite stuff for your birthday. I would definitely try the countdown birthday app on my phone, too, what a great suggestion. And I love your personalized bracelet. OMG, I want one with such crystals, with my name on it, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! You should definitely try it out Vanessa! I couldn't stop checking and its so much fun! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Suh a blessing for you on your birthday because you wishe for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet site, Rebecca. You're photography is getting really good! Enjoy your summer holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! Thank you very much means a lot! You to :)

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday Rebecca! Hope you've had an amazing day. P.S: Ferrero Rochers are thee best, hands down ;) xx

    Renee ♥
    http://reneealexisxo.blogsopt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! Thank you Renee! I really did thanks, and you know they are delish! :) xo

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday.
    I thought it will be interesting to let you know that a blogger actually got on news for throwing a birthday party with sponsors and she was bombarded and scolded by many netizens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! Thank you very much! WOW! Haha, she must have been overwhelmed! :)

      Delete
  7. happy birthday rebecca. hope this time is a beautiful moment for you. god bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It was thanks, and God Bless You Too :)

      Delete
  8. Belated Birthday wishes to u my friend ..its very glad to see your collection on this big day
    Hope you will fufil your dreams Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Belated happy birthday from me. Wow you rock. Got plenty of gifts and money. No doubt you enjoy your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you very much, I really did it was a joy :)

      Delete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday Rebecca !! That Haribo packet looks goooooood! I'm your 86th follower ... checked my blog but didn't see you on the followers list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha! It was great! I'm also your 86th follower now ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)