Saturday, 19 July 2014

Annoucements!

Hello Everyone!  I hope your week has treated you well. My week has been great! Schools over and my summer holidays has finally begun am so excited! I have been getting many inspirations from everything, lately. Which has led to what I will be telling you now! I have two announcements. 
Ask.FM
Firstly, I made an ASK.FM account specifically for this blog. For those who have not heard of the site. ASK.FM is a social networking website, where users can ask other users questions, with the option of anonymity. I thought it would be great; I made it because I receive many emails asking questions and I think it would be a great idea to answer those questions all in one place, where everyone can view it and for everyone to see it too! Do ask me questions & if you have an account, follow me :)
www.ask.fm/rebeccamariaphotography
INSTAGRAM
Secondly, I have had an Instagram account but have forgotten to tell you all. Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharingvideo-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos. I made this as its a great way to give you spoilers of what I will be posting and also to share my photography with a wider audience! Do follow me and I will follow back :)!
www.instagram.com/rebeccamariaphotography


Comment your names for Instagram & I'll give you a follow!
Do you think its a good idea?
Until, next time! Bye! :)

20 comments:

  1. I'm amused at people with ask.fm accounts and the transcript of their conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, I'm on Ask.FM too!
    Search for me by clicking @TiffanyYong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of ask.fm before, will look into it, i also been using instagram now, though i still dont get get how pinterest at instagram, will help a network marketer like me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh isit! I see what you mean but good luck with everything!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on these two new additions to your social media platform Rebecca! I have been using Instagram for a while now and love it! It is a great way to share and connect! I have followed you and I am at http://instagram.com/maplemousemama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It really is, especially to a wider audience. Thanks and so have I :)

      Delete
  5. This is the first time I hear about Ask.FM but I think it might be an interesting feature to add to my blog. I'm also in Instagram, here is my link if you want to follow me back : http://instagram.com/joannasormunen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see! It really is, I followed you back :)

      Delete
  6. I might have created an account years ago for ask.com... I don't recall... It's a good idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made an account before but someone was fighting with me and my friend. I deleted it because I don't want negative people in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How terrible! I saw the pros and cons'; hope that doesn't happen to me and good on you! Maybe ask is not for everyone.

      Delete
  8. never heard about it. surely gonna sign up there. lovey post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well hope you like it and thank you very much!

      Delete
  9. You just convince me to get Ask.FM ;) Will check this out

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just saw your comment on my blog! Your blog is awesome <3 I love it, and I've got an ask.fm account too :D I don't use it often though :D

    blog: http://beggyboo.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved yours too, it had an original touch to it! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)