Saturday, 7 June 2014

Nature Is Truly Beautiful...

Hello!
Hope you are all doing well. I just want to say sorry, that I wasn't able to post on the Friday. As I was supposed to. As I was so busy with my whole confirmation (Getting my hair done, getting things organized etc..). I didn't have time to organize a post so that was a annoying! Also with school studies had to catch up. But am back now, everyone!

So, I went to Central London during the half term. I was going to do a post about it, but decided I would do it on Tuesday instead. I brought my camera just in case. Luckily I did as I took pictures of the most amazing things, flowers you name it! Some pictures that will be posted on Tuesday. On this post I have decided to actually just post pictures of the most beautiful flowers I took during my trip to Central London and have taken that I have forgotten to post. Believe me am really forgetful! But I have retrieved them so here it is! Hope you enjoy! 
Which flower is your favourite ?








23 comments:

  1. Love the macro shots... my favourite is the last picture. The colours have come out really vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Means a lot and i loved it when I took it! Couldn't wait to edit it:)

      Delete
  2. You know the essence of photography...looks very clear photos you've got here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wild roses the most. I think you were able to capture the vibrance of the flowers}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots. xxx N doubt. Nature is really beautiful :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow soo beautiful pics. My fav is the last one. Good work and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took lovely shots of the flowers. I love them all. Flowers, as you know, are a girl's weakness. But I've always wondered about purple flowers, they have a mysterious melancholic feel into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So true! Yeah, it is a mystery!

      Delete
  7. The flowers and beautiful... I love the second one... Haha, it wil be great if this becomes some sort of test and tells us what our preferences mean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like it! I might just do that next time ;)

      Delete
  8. I'm torn between the peach colored flower (2nd) and the last one on which is better but you take great macro shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I see your dilemma, thank you very much

      Delete
  9. So true. I love nature - most people normally take it for granted but there is always beauty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool images of a flower. Good shot! I love the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love roses! all time favorite. classic beauty!! love you shots here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I love roses but Tulips are my favourite! Thanks

      Delete
  12. Those are beautiful shots of flowers. I love nature too and always look for new ways to appreciate it. :-)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)