Sunday, 15 June 2014

Kensington & Chelsea

Heey! 
I hope everyone's doing well! I did say in my last post that I would post the pictures next. I went to Central London around two weeks ago for a little shopping trip. I went to the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea which it is home to Kensington Palace; where The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge reside with their beautiful son Prince George.  

While walking around, I passed the National History Museum; I have been once and that was on a school trip in primary school! The weather was gorgeous the sun shining, perfect time to take the best photos! So happy how they turned out. I had a total of 50 images, I have had to narrow it done to what you can see below!

Also, the World Cup has officially began since Thursday! I love football, I find it very interesting. Just out of curiosity; 
What Country are you supporting? 
I'm supporting England and Spain! 
Have you ever visited London our this place before?















23 comments:

  1. OMG!! So refreshing pictures !!! I am liking it. Just wanna go their. xxx lovely lively post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You really should its an amazing place!

      Delete
  2. Awesome photography doll ,,loved to see all those pictures thanks for sharing
    http://www.medizeal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh, thanks. No problem, love sharing my passion!

      Delete
  3. Nice photography. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more such beautiful photos from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have many more lined out, and thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  4. Oh my...astonishing photographs! Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to England or any place in Europe so it's in my bucket list. Thanks for sharing photos of Kensington and Chelsea. And I hope your teams win in the World Cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been anywhere in Asia and that on my list too! Your welcome, and I do hope too!

      Delete
  6. I'm not really that into sports so I am not a fan of this World Cup. Well, goodluck to the team you are supporting and I love the photos you shared. Hope I can visit these places too one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, totally understandable! Thanks, you really should, its beautiful!

      Delete
  7. This is really a great looking place,amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't watch football! Haha, so not supporting any countries! But, adidas is sponsoring the event and they are even giving away merchandise! Just sharing in case you are interested! Go visit my blog if you wanna join too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That sounds fascinating! And I never knew thanks for telling me! :)

      Delete
  9. I grew up in England and these photos brought back many good memories of my London days. Love the shots. I'm supporting whomever wins. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh! Thank you very much! And yeah so will I :)

      Delete

  10. it's so cute dear!! thanks for sharing! have you a nice week end!
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)