Monday, 19 May 2014

How I gather my blog ideas?

Hello Guys!
Hope you are all doing well! I am enjoying this British weather its been around the temperatures of 20 to 25°c, which in reports was suggesting that it was even hotter then Rome, Athens or Majorca! This is truly what I call summer! Enough about me informing you about British weather and more about why am actually writing this post!

I get many people asking me, how I actually come up with blog posts. I just don't know, how to explain it to that extent. So, you probably know where am heading now. In this blog post I will be explaining how I gather may blog idea and the process.

Firstly, I usually get my inspiration from:
  • Day to day things
  • Blogs/Tumblr
  • Youtubers & Entertainment world
  • Imagination 
  • Social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter...)
  • Family & Friends
  • Experiences
Secondly, I usually take pictures relating to that topic. If am just talking to you lovely lots, then I just randomly put an image that I really like. So as you see the pictures, I've taken below relate to this topic.

Thirdly, I have this new notebook below as you can see in the picture. Where I jot down all my ideas and I take it everywhere its always in my bag. Even when am at school! So in school we were in English and saw a display of  a girl who wrote all her Favorite Youtubers and found that very interesting so I jot that down. Then afterwards, I transfer it to blogger then I develop my ideas.

See easy-peasy :)

Finally, I always try and get my post ready by Friday and Monday as I usually publish my posts on a Saturday and Tuesdays. I always check spelling to see I haven't made any errors and I correct them and proofread, then PUBLISH! 

Hope that answered some peoples questions!
Have an amazing week everyone! 
Hows the weather, where you are?
Do you plan your post in a similar way?
                                                        

12 comments:

  1. I like your organized way of preparing your blog. It is easier when we plan ahead and schedule them in advance.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for sharing your thought process! I don't make my posts with the same flow though. I post whenever an interesting event has come up or when I have time to shoot anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really faster to write your blog when you have an outline of all of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has his/her own inspiration to blogging. I love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips and ideas Rebecca! I don't carry a notebook but I usually type something away in Evernote if an idea comes to mind. I'm connected all the time anyways so I just grab my phone and use the app.

    - Karen
    www.MrsLookingGood.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's also efficient to schedule your posts. You can manage it better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really quite a challenge sometimes to find topics because of writer's block. I also get inspiration from all those things you mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great advice! I usually make my posts last-minute and then I have to postpone a day as the time isn't good anymore to publish :p Great tips on finding inspiration :) pinterest is very handy too

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes tumblr is definitely an inspiration! for anything and everything

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)