Sunday, 25 May 2014

Just to let you know...

Hello
It is finally Half Term, which am really happy about! Hope you are all good and well. The first week back from half term, I have a whole week of exams all my subjects, expect core ones such as English, Maths and Science as I already done those as I informed you in previous posts. So I am going to make the most of this week holiday. I have prepared some great blog post ideas! So be prepared! I am getting confirmed this Saturday really excited. So I might post, maybe a few pictures of my confirmation. As its Half Term, I have decided I will post three times during this week: Saturday (Today), Tuesday, Friday (Not Saturday, as its my confirmation)


Really sorry that this is a short post! I will make up for it in the next one, promise :)

What are you doing this week/weekend?
How are you?
ONE POUND

4 comments:

  1. Thats one shiny pound, you got their!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, thanks it one of thee most shiny pounds I have ever had in my possession!

      Delete
  2. I wish I was still at school so I could have half term! Have a lovely week off.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was out of school! How weird, hope you have a lovely week too. Whatever your doing x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)