Monday, 12 May 2014

Finally...

Hey Guys
Hope you are doing well? My exams are finally over, which is great as that means no more stressing over exams. I have many things to be looking forward to! I'm going to Thorpe Park with my school (Thorpe Park is a theme park). Which am excited about going with friends for the whole day, going on rides! I'm getting confirmed towards the end of the month, which is going to be amazing! 

Now, I can now look forward to the summer! My parents recently brought us ticket to France, Paris for 3 weeks in August am so excited. I have been to France numeral times, but I have a feeling this is going be the best one yet. I will have new pictures, which will be great to photograph. I might even go Disney Land! 

Are you starting or already know where your going this summer?
Hope you enjoy the pictures!





11 comments:

  1. I really like the pictures! :)
    inspiredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip! I was there once for a few days and it was amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you're gonna enjoy Paris, France. It's always a pleasure seeing Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cool!I have always wanted to go there! Hope you a have a gr8 gym nd take some lovely pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your holiday. Exam always make people stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the summer! Collect memorable moments with your loved ones on your journey to different places :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer is just too hot! What's the temperature over there? Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are nice,hope you're enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)