Saturday, 17 May 2014

Dreams...!

Hello Guys!
I hope you the week has treated you well. The weather in London is looking up it should be sunny during the weekend and during the week so great! School has been good; done all my exams just waiting on results am a tiny bit nervous about it. 

People always think am a really positive person, as am always smiling happy. My friends ask me why am always smiling and I said life to short to be mopping around and being miserable. I have been through a lot and especially last year wasn't so rosey for me. This year I was determined to make this year better. That meant being positive,happy,forgive those who have wronged me. I think this year is defiantly going to be my year! 

This post is more personal and I have never actually spoken about my dreams and aspirations for the future. I have always wanted to do it but never had the courage to do so. Sometimes, I will just sit and think about what my future holds for me. I sometimes think that, I will never get to were I want to get. Do you guys ever question your life and your future? I think no matter what; no dream is ever to big! Make what you think is impossible, possible! I have a lots of dreams and one thing I tend to tell people is that "Your Never To Old To Dream!". I think if you are determined to achieve your dreams you will succeed. The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true :)

Dreams:
  • I want to get all my grades and qualification 
  • To go to university!
  • Meet my soul-mate (I personally believe, everyone has a soul-mate:)
  • Travel the world
  • Get my dream job of becoming a teacher or photographer 
  • Have a family

I just felt like doing a post like this. I think I have finally got some things off my chest. I hope you enjoyed it!

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?

14 comments:

  1. Good luck in achieving your dreams. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a positive outlook makes it a lot easier. I hope you reach your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I personally believe that you can do achieve your dreams! Do whatevery makes you happy and you're set to go. Goodluck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it means a lot! And I hope you can achieve yours if you have any

      Delete
  4. May your dreams come true. You have realistic dreams/goals and I believe you will achieve them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I try and narrow it to the most important things :)

      Delete
  5. Such nice dreams :) I hope they all come true! They don't seem that unrealistic to achieve either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Maya! Hope all your dreams come true :)

      Delete
  6. When you believe on something, the universe will conspire to make that belief/dream happen. Borrowing the words of Paulho Coehlo., It;s also my personal mantra :) Go dream and make your dreams happen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awrh Thanks! Means a lot! Hope you achieve yours :)

      Delete
  7. So true! life is too short to mope around! great post!
    I love to dream big! but always forget to crawl!
    awks!
    hope you do/did well!

    RD

    http://freetobrd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. a great list! work hard and everything will come together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)