Saturday, 5 April 2014

Spring Break!

Aloha! Hows everyone doing it is officially 'Spring Break' as they say in America! I just love how the American's say it 'Spring Break'! While we Brits say Half Term. As you can see, I've gone a bit cultural with this blog postWith the 'Aloha' which is Hawaiian meaning 'Hello'!

I can't believe it, two weeks holiday of no school. Stress free and just chill-axing and eating! I don't actually know how am going to entertain myself for two weeks. I have a few things that I want to do for this 2 weeks; Watch the whole season of Castle, Photograph my friends, a pamper evening. Maybe some shopping for Spring, more blogging perhaps, three posts for each of the weeks so maybe; Monday, Thursday, Saturday? 

What do you think? 
Hope you enjoy the pictures
What are you guys doing this half term?


Louis, Louis, Louis...Vuttion!
COOKIE!
Peppers: Red, Orange & Yellow!
SHREK!
I love fresh pastries! 


7 comments:

  1. It's weird how April is spring break/half term for America and the UK. In India, it's our summer vacation! School re-opens in June for the new academic year, but I'll be going to college in July. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How interesting! But cool aswell you enjoying the sunshine we don't start a new academic year until September. Until that school for me, but Swati wish you all the luck in the world with everything you do and achieve :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, how I wish it were winter! We only get snow in one part of the country, otherwise winters are quite pleasant. Spring and summer are incredibly hot! The only good thing is that I'm on vacation. No need to bear the summer heat outside. ^_^

      Delete
  2. i love the photooos!! and oh... i love pastries a lot too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Enjoy your holidays! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)