Friday, 18 April 2014

Bucket List...!

Hello Everyone! My spring break is coming to a close as of this Tuesday, it's school for me back to school life....homework, drama you name it. I still can't believe how fast these two weeks have gone! WOW! I was getting so used to being able to wake up late, aswell. Also, getting used to writing on my blog three times a week. It was so much fun, as I found my last posts were very popular. I loved writing it and loved checking out people's blogs. If you would like me to view you blog, leave your comment and link underneath it so I can check it out!

I need to tell you guys that I will have to go back to writing two times a week now due to my hectic schedule with school. I have changed it up a bit so from next week I will be posting on Tuesdays & Saturdays; I used to do it Monday but then I thought its two days after my post on Saturday (so it was a bit pointless, I guess). I hope you understand the changes.

So back to why am actually writing this post. As you can see from the title; I am going to talk about my 'Bucket List'.I will give a short definition for those who aren't familiar with what a Bucket List is. A Bucket List is list of things people hope to accomplish and achieve. Whether it be to go to Paris or getting a camera! I think its a great thing to have as its motivating and something you can do personally even if it takes 5 years to go to Paris its something you want to achieve. I have one and I think it motivates me in many ways to achieve and when I achieve them I just can't help it but smile and say to myself that 'I done it'. For example when I finished the whole season of Castle (that was also on it..haha) that was something I wanted to do and my other one was to go to university and do well in my exams; which I will try my best to do!

I personally think it is something everyone should have. As it is so motivating and you can go achieve the things you have always wanted to do. Be Ambitious! My Bucket List is on my blog if you haven't seen it, or if you have and you don't know what it is. 

 If you would like to see an example of a bucket list, follow these steps:
Click Here!
Here It Is!
I hope you like this post, as this post is kinda personal to me :)
Would you consider having a Bucket List?
What are you doing this week?

20 comments:

  1. I never thought of it that way, its great that you think that its something everyone should have. As i agree, its something you personally want to gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Have a lovely day!

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is so fitting. I've been thinking of getting a bucket list myself :) haha
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss! You too, and you should its really motivating :)x

      Delete
  4. With regard to the first in your bucket list, which countries would you want to go to first and would you want friends/family to go with you or you'd rather be alone in the journey? On the second, what camera are you using now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just generally want to go and visit countries around the world and it would take ages to name all, also currently I have a Canon sx170is!

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea. I'd like to have a bucket list also included on my blog. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. Like you I'm busy too but I haven't tried of making a bucket list and post it on my blog. Good idea :) Good luck with school! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like reading Bucket Lists of different people. Makes me appreciate how different everyone are. Yours is a great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much & so do I its very interesting!

      Delete
  8. It's nice to see your bucket lists and adding them here can really help you in reaching them faster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so motivating to have a Bucket list indeed. that helps you stay focused and keep pursuing your goals. I would like to start lessons in Latino dancing and it's in my bucket list already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I hope you achieve it, good luck! :)

      Delete
  10. HEY You have been nominated for an award

    for more detail look here http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)