Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Blue Skyy!

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their half term? My one got started with a rocky start...my laptop got wiped so you probably get the idea all my pictures gone, vanished. I tried to recover them but I didn't know how to, so a bit upset.

On Sunday I did a 10 mile sponsored walk, with my confirmation group. We had to meet there at 9.00am, I woke up at 6:45am. And we walked my legs began to ache, felt so exhausted never walked so much in my life; the scenery was gorgeous we walked around the lake and you know what I forgot my camera, and it was a great opportunity to capture some amazing shots! We had to walk from the place to the parish and we arrived back from the parish at 12:50pm so that was around 3 hours of walking! 

So on Monday & Tuesday I relaxed and stayed home; relaxing, chilliaxing trying to complete the whole season of Castle an American TV Show and also to complete all my homework, which I haven't :/

The weather is looking great today in London, blue sky, flowers blossoming. It was the perfect opportunity for me to take new photo's since; my computer wiped and because I missed my opportunity on  the 10  mile walk. I went out around my local area snapped so many pictures and I am so proud of the results hope you will like it too!  :)


White Car!

Mixture
Wall Lining!
Blossom, Blossom 
Pink!
  What do you guys think of the photo's?
Who's Spring break got of to a rocky start like me?



16 comments:

  1. WOW! You are really talented! Keep going as you will make it far in that industry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. London looks beautiful! I can't wait to go back there for a visit. :)

    Some files on my laptop got deleted once, so I downloaded this software called Pandora Recovery. It restored most of my files, though some were permanently gone. You should give it a shot; it might work for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Swati! All the flowers are out, so perfect opportunity, am just imagining if I went to India how many things I would take pictures of!

      I nearly cried because all my photos were on gone. As when I edit my photos I save it on my computer and delete it on my camera. Thanks, I was actually looking for a software as I dont want anything like this to happen again! Have a nice day x:)

      Delete
  3. Love the photos of the blossom, so pretty!
    Now following your blog :)

    Amelia x
    mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Hope you enjoy my blog x

      Delete
  4. Isn't she great. Keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful view! I have to confess, I live all the year in summer, where I live we don't have seasons just a hot weather. Haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I find that when its too hot I tend to get headaches but I guess your used to your climate, as in the UK the weather is so unpredictable. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  6. lovely photos!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photo's! check out my photos on:
    www.facebook.com/fvephotography or on www.fve-photography.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so very much & I'd love to check it out :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos! I ADORE cherry blossoms trees, but unfortunately while ours were in bloom over here, the weather was horrible and wet so I didn't get out to take any shots of them. Bummer!

    So sorry about your photos, there is absolutely nothing worse than losing all your work!

    http://rainydaycupcake93.blogspot.ie/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So do I, when I see them am like, "Yup its Spring". Sad times am surprised at London it is so unpredictable its been sunny so far.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)