Saturday, 12 April 2014

10,000!

Hello Everyone! This post was supposed to be a post about '5 Top Tips; When Painting Nails'. But something amazing happened on Thursday. I looked at my blogger account and saw that over 10 thousand people have visited my blog. And the best thing is my blog has been viewed in every continent in the world. I don't know how to describe how am feeling. I'm lost for words, but its very overwhelming. I feel so blessed that people take the time to view my blog and to take a look at it. 

Also, my day got even better when I got a mention on twitter and I found out that I was featured on a top Photography Website. Again I still don't know how I feel. I just feel so happy that this happened. And the fact everything happened in one day. I had some lovely messages, from friends and family for example one of my good friend said "Awww, Rebecca! You're an amazing photographer. We should do a photo-shoot, I used to want to be a model loool. I'm so proud of you & I hope you get really far in life with photography xoxo" That message in particular made me feel very emotional. I thought is this a dream? But it was actually happening. And this is all down to you guys. Thank you so much!

I just think, how I started this blog two years ago and here I am today and everything that's happened has gotten me more motivated to achieve much more and I want to better myself and my blog. With your support, you can make my dream come true.

I want to thank you guys again for everything you have done. Whether it be viewing my blog, following, commented or emailing. Absolutely everything. I just want you all to know how grateful, I am for everything You have all made me who I am today and motivated me in many areas of my life. 

Thank You!
 

13 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations hun, Your doing so well. Keep up all the good work !

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rebecca! That's a big accomplishment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca!!!! Congrats, girl. You've earned it. :)

    PS: I'll be waiting for those nail paint tips. I definitely need them. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Swati! Its people like you that's made it happen and I cant wait for it, it will be posted on Monday x

      Delete
  5. Very nice of you about blogging and you've got the best of your blog. Congratulations, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's great news (: You deserve it - your blog is so lovely and your photography is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog .. hehe :) kip it up ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)