Saturday, 8 March 2014

Wembley...

Hey Guys! I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend so far. Today, am going out to town, for my sisters play-date! I just realized yesterday that it hasn't snowed this year in the UK, weird! I was kind hoping that it would so I could do some Snow Photography, but I guess I should be relieved though.  

Back to the topic, I forgot to post the pictures of Wembley. (Wembley is in Central London) As most of you guys know, that I went to Wembley Arena for the 'X Factor Live Final' on the 16th of December 2013. It was an amazing experience saw some amazing celebrities who performed and who were there at the time such as: One Direction, Katy Perry, Elton John, Gary Barlow, Sharon Osborne, Nicole Scherzinger, Louis Walsh, Keith Lemon, Caroline Flack, Dermont O'Leary! So pretty much an, amazing experience, I will never forget it :) So I took some pictures of the area. 

Yet again, I apologize about the watermark as I changed my name ! Enjoy your week everyone!

Here are the images of Wembley:






22 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! You are amazing at photography, I hope that you carry this on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you got to go to the finale!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an amazing opportunity and thank you!

      Delete
  3. These are amazing photos. Wish I could go there someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. X Factor is such a top rating show and it must be so cool watching it live plus you were able to get great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe global warming and weather changes are reasons why it has not snowed in UK. But yes, I find that weird, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i can visit this place too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty photos and i would love to visit that place, hopefully sometime soon (: awesome post dear!
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thanks and you should it's an amazing place!

      Delete
  8. oh so cool that you get to see those celebrities and witness live performances. at first i thought you were going to sing until you said you were taking pictures, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! I myself is into Photography and these are great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is actually the basic aim of photography- to show what hasn't been showed yet. You reveal a new approach to the Wembley place!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are so catchy, I love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)