Saturday, 22 March 2014

Spring Is Here!

Heey! Hows everyone doing? I'm doing very good, and the week is treating me good! Although, I have two tests next week French and Science which am going to revise hard for, and not revise five minutes before the bell rings for those lessons ;)

Well, its that time of year again! It is officially and finally spring so happy and excited. I adore spring its my favourite season! I love spring because its that time of year where the flowers come out and where life basically gets so much better, and the perfect excuse for you to wear sunglasses! I also like it because its not too hot like in the summer not that am suggesting that I don't like summer but sometimes I think it gets way too hot for my liking and not to cold, that's where the wind and rain come in and totally spoil my outings. 

This isn't my photo!

So, I took pictures of the the latest addition to my room; FLOWERS,  I absolutely love having flowers in my room as it just gives your room a bit of vibrant of nature and really bring out that nature feeling! 


Welcome Spring!
Bright Colours!
Helloo!
Hope you like my photo's! 
Enjoy the rest of your week :)


18 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the warmer weather as this winter has been so miserable :( lovely selection of clothes love the pastel shades x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really talented Rebecca! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ Spring ! ☻ Bright cloths and an amazing whether to enjoy the beautiful nature. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots.! The room really get nice when there is a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say, your website is beautiful! I love the theme and the way it looks!
    Anyway… I love the flower images too and yes, florals scream Spring!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thank you so much, I love yours too! You too :)

      Delete
  6. We don't really have real weather changes here in Indonesia (well, it's either summer or rainy season haha), but i love to dress like we have 4 seasons too haha. Love all the pictures you posted there, the outfits are so cute (i'm a pinkaholic so i totally approve! LOL) and you took some real pretty flowers pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to visit Indonesia, I really love the cultural aspect of the country! Thanks you means a lot :)

      Delete
  7. Your photos are so beautiful! I love flowers, and I'm so glad it's spring because everything is blooming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kendra! Same exactly, life gets much better when the spring is here!

      Delete
  8. Love the photos you've shared! Here in the Philippines we don't have all four seasons; but I'm quite satisfied with it being a tropical country. But I'd definitely want to experience the other seasons when I visit other countries. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting! Also, I would love to visit countries where there is no rain so I don't have to cancel plans! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)