Monday, 17 March 2014

Sports Relief..!

Heey! Hows everyone week going so far? Mine's alright I suppose, done all my homework for the whole week so I can be stress free! Next week I have a Science Mock Exam, so need to revise, revise, revise. Yesterday I made some home-made cookies with jam! There's nothing better than homemade food :)


Cookie

 So, as you see I am going to dedicate this post to an amazing cause. This week is going to be a very different week in my school as were dedicating this week to a campaign named Sports Relief 2014 is a fundraising event organised by Comic Relief. Sports Relief campaign helps people living in the UK & across the world. 


And this is a great way of raising money by fundraising such as: selling cakes, a marathon absolutely anything will make a difference! Anything you donate can pay for someone vaccination and medicine! You can donate at the official comic relief website


Hope you all enjoy your week :)

16 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry (this is going to sound a little bit mean) but, everyone knows what Sports Relief is... So this post is a bit pointless. Looking forward to the next one though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itss alright! But some people don't last time I got an email asking me about some post so thats why I like to define it sometimes but thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Great Post! I somehow disagree with that anonymous and think its a lovely post and how you are trying to put awareness on the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thanks thats exactly what I wanted to do as this is an amazing cause :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah I disagree with anonymous too. I didn't know that Sports Relief was just around the corner but now I do and I will donate a little to the cause :)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! Thanks! Thats great then you will know in your heart that you did something to help :)

      Delete
  4. I read what that anon said. Whatever lol I didn't know what Sport Relief is but thanks to your post now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so fond of desserts that I couldn't take my eyes off that homemade cookie. It looks so yummy so would you mind posting the whole recipe as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cookies look delicious, I agree with Vanessa you should share the recipe or make a post about how you made them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I will definitely do it, now thanks :)

      Delete
  7. The home made cookies looks really tasty and looks so crisp in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg cookies! now i need something sweet lol :)

    xo, Brikena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)