Monday, 3 March 2014

PhotoScape Tutorial: Brightness

Hey Guys! How's everyone's week going, so far?  Mine is quite alright! As a Photography blog, I do hope to try and give information and tips about how I get my pictures to the way I want them. I have asked  people and people have also emailed me personally saying my blogs great but sometimes it can be overly edited and I agree which is why am going for a more natural look this year. So thought this post should be about how I edit my Photo's.

As in half term I had been focusing more and more on my blog & Photography as I usually don't have much time for it with school and other commitments so this week I've done a lot of investigating going on YouTube watching videos of tutorials; trying to find the best editing programme to download and that's when I found PhotoScape as I personally found it simple and easy to use straight away, so here am going to show you some of the effects. As you can tell I have done a lot of research as once you download something its you cant undownload it! I would defiantly recommend it, or instead you can use the free editing one such as: Pixlr.com & Picmonkey!


Here's My Photo At The Begining!


Here's The  Outcome!

Before & After


As you can see, its not over edited I just increased the brightness and contrasts and that was it! And that's what I call naturalism ;)!



Tell Me What You Think If You Would Like To See More Posts Such As This!



14 comments:

  1. Thats Amazing! I have been looking for a software to download as PhotoShop is were you have to purchase. Great Photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great attemp! Personally I like the before one more, because the after picture is too pale ( in my opionion ) . Great post, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! For taking your time to write & I shall take that on board :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome blog! Heartiest congratulations.
    JR

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those who'd like to advance their knowledge in photo editing other than using Pixlr and etc, this one is a must read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly what I thought. Whats the point of purchasing for PhotoShop although its great then having a free editing software :)

      Delete
  5. Wow. this is indeed a helpful tool for photo editing! Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool!! will try this one!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great!! i've discovered a new tool for editing,., thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)