Monday, 24 March 2014

Nature...

Hi Everyone! How is everyone doing? I'm good, the weather is absolutely beautiful in the London. I went for a walk on Sunday, around my area and had my camera in handy, as you know you never know what you may encounter. I saw some beautiful flowers and plants the colors and textures were so beautiful. 

I have 2 exams this week. I have a French test & a Science Mock bit stressful. And this time I am revising like mad, so I hope everything goes well. I also did a 'Bucket List' as you can see in the option above , so this bucket list that I've done is basically all the things I would love to do and achieve when I have I will cross it out! So do check it out guys :)

This week my little sister is getting baptized so its going to be a really busy week for me but the after party should put me back in the mood! Also I would like to add that I wont be able to post on Saturday as a result of my sister's baptism so I will do one on Thursday to make up for it.

Tell Me What You Think About The Picture :)
So here they are, hope you enjoy it!







12 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exams Rebecca! I love the photos! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great nature photos! I would also learn more about the balance between contrast, brightness and the macro setting of the camera in this setup. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I would do another tutorial if you want.

      Delete
  3. Amazing nature shots! I am also in Photography and these are really good pictures.

    www.inlander.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love taking pictures too. I like the dramatic effect of water on flowers. Great shots you have here, my favorite is the rose. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! I saw it and thought this is the one!

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful photos! Share photos from your sister's baptism too if you don't mind. Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed beautiful the art of nature never fails at all. Mmmm I don't see your bucket list....

    www.marssyreese.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)