Saturday, 15 March 2014

My 5 Favourite TV Shows

Hey! I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. My one is quite alright, am enjoying the sunshine and the cool weather here in London. Despite it hasn't snowed this year, in the UK which is pretty strange. But yet again you cant predict British weather. Sometimes I cant keep up it was all hot then all of a sudden it just started raining :/  What about you guys, is it snowing in your country or are you experiencing the lovely weather?    

Enough about weathers!  I thought that I would take a break from Photography this week, and just talk to you guys. So you can see from the title, I will be telling you my top 5 TV shows that I am loving at the moment! I don't know why, but am absolutely obsessed with US TV shows at the moment as you will see :) 

Do tell me if you watch any of these and if you have any recommendations :)
1.Pretty Little Liars
This is my favorite show EVER! I cant believe its been 4 seasons already,AMAZING or WHAT! And features some of my favorite actresses such as Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson. As you can tell its a US TV show. A short summary, Pretty Little Liars follows four best friends who are reunited one year after their best friend, Alison, goes missing only to discover they are receiving messages from an anonymous 'A' who knows all their secrets. I would 100% recommend that you watch it as every episode you watch only makes you want to watch the next on and never fails to make you think about who '-A' is! 
2. The Originals
I am a huge fan of this show! I was recommend by my friends, who kept bugging me to watch this show. As its an US TV show, it airs in America on Tuesdays but I have to watch it with Pretty Little Liars on Wednesday due to time differences :(  Besides that I have to give my friends credit as they were right as this show is absolutely amazing! The Originals is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries series. So if you that you'll love this! Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and ACTION above all then this is the show for you! And its not to late because it is only on season.





3.Keeping Up With The Kardashians
I love a bit of reality TV! I really enjoy watching it on Sundays as it comes on E! at 22:00 UK time. It is yet another, American reality television series that has aired on E! since October 14,2007. The series has aired eight seasons, and focuses on the personal and professional lives of the Kardashian/Jenner family. My favorite Kardashian is Khloe, I love her humor it is so
hilarious *laughs*! My favorite Jenner sister is Kendall, as I adore her style and her personality.










4.Two & A Half Men & The Big Bang Theory
I also love abit of comedy! Who watches either of these shows? I love it never fails to make me laugh. I want to make an exception as these two are just amazing. I differently would recommend it, as these will never fail to give you the giggles :) Two And A Half Men is about The Harper brothers Charlie and Alan are almost opposites but form a great team. They have little in common except their dislike for their mundane, maternally cold and domineering mother, Evelyn. The Big Bang Theory is about four young scientists who know all about the world of physics, and one girl, who gives the physics world a real spin. If you need a cheer up then these are the shows to watch :)
5.The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE)
Finally!  THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX! This as you can see is the only British UK TV Show, that am really loving right now. Its a reality TV show based in Essex in London. I love it! I'm always laughing half of the time, with all the drama happening. There is always drama in ESSEX ;) A short summary, it is a reality TV series hat follows the lives of several faces in the world of Essex. If you live in Britian or Ireland you can watch it at ITV2 Sundays & Wednesdays at 22:00 :)

25 comments:

  1. I love TOWIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched any of these shows! I regularly watch Neighbours and at the mo I'm watching The Big Reunion, but that's as far as my tele viewing goes. I need to start using the catch-up features we have lol

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neighbors are you talking about the Australian soap? If yes I watch it too :) x

      Delete
    2. That's the one :D I've watched it since I was tiny. I love that they've brought some of the older characters back recently xx

      Delete
  3. I love those shows! It adds color to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLL and The Big Bang Theory are two of my favourite shows, too! But in my opinion, How I Met Your Mother is much funnier than TBBT.
    Who said PLL is on its last season? The 4th season still has its final episode left, and they only just renewed it for a 5th season. Who knows, they might extend it to 6 seasons if it stays popular! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samee! Isit? Then that's great if it stays for another two seasons! I absolutely adore that show :)

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah! Although I definitely feel like Seasons 1 and 2 are better than the new ones. What about you? :)

      Delete
    3. TBBT and How I met your mother are quite popular in India. TBBT is my favourite, makes my day really. I like the way you have transformed your post into a dialog, thoroughly enjoyed your blogspot :) http://anitadesais.blogspot.in/

      Delete
    4. Swati, I love all of them to be honest. I just want to find out whose -A ;)

      Delete
    5. Awh! Thank you so much, remember to come and visit :)

      Delete
  5. Oh Big Bang theory is fun sarcasm!!! I super like it specially Sheldon talks about weird things about something pfff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to watch PLL but I've never gotten around to it! This post just made me determined to start watching! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. TBBT and FRIENDS my all Time favs.You can go for Sherlock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I have heard a lot about it but never got round to it too,

      Delete
  8. Oh my! We share the same love for Pretty Little Liars! I'm so happy that it's gone that long and I sure hope it gets longer time in TV. and besides it's a genre that's not really common in tv shows right?! Awesome! My other favorite show is The Carrie Diaries and Emily Owens although it got cancelled too early. :( Anyways, great fave shows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! I know right, exactly it since watching it I have never criticized it or thought any of the episodes are boring and its been 4 seasons :)

      Delete
  9. I like your 1st and 3rd pick - who wouldn't love those? :D Nice collection of tv shows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. For my top US TV series, I vote for the following anytime: HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and Dexter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)