Thursday, 27 March 2014

Busy Week & Room Makoverr!

Heey! Hows is the week treating you guys so far? Mine is has been quite stressful but now I can kinda relax. So, Ill talk you through my week so far; On Monday, I had a French reading and listening assessment it was easy I suppose, as I myself am French. (I think, I have never mentioned that until, now). Then on Tuesday I had, that Science Mock that I told you guys about in the last post, I think if I didn't revise then it would have been harder but luckily I did and I found it quite easy. Then today no exams whatsoever, so going to make the most of it. As on Thursday, I have another French test but this time is just writing which is a bit harder as you need to remember many things like accents. Then Friday I.C.T test on Networks, so as you've noticed quite a stressful week for me so far!

I'm getting my room done during the Spring Break. Painted, New Wardrobe everything. Me and my sister (she is 12 by the way) share a room we both decided to get it painted cream as I find cream as a very nice colour. As its come to the time where we think pink is a little babyish. The current colour of my room is lavender, really going to miss it I've had that colour since I was little but its time for a change. Change is good, isn't it? So I will post a picture of the newly decorated room! What about you guys, are any of you thinking of changing a few things around in your room or are going overboard like me? My week is not only filled up with exams which is GREAT! As this Saturday is my sister's Baptism, which will be a great way to spend my Saturday
and afterwards a party! Perfect way to end a week that has been non stop exams!

What about you guys? What are you doing this weekend? 






19 comments:

  1. Wow what an acer you are! A whole week full of exams I am glad I have done that so hectic exams many years ago. Well as for me I will spend my weekend with love ones Saturday doing things at home, go grocery with hubby and on Sunday off to Amsterdam with filipino friends since the weather will nice warm and sunny by then so we think it is good to roam around the street of amsti :) and visit skin care shops ofcourse wahahaha

    www.marssyreese.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I'm surprised that I haven't had a major headache so far. That sounds amazing do take some pictures of your trip to Amsterdam, would love to see as I've never been!

      Delete
  2. Tu es française? Mais... Rebecca n'est pas un nom français, oui?
    Eh bien, j'apprends français aussi. Est-ce que tu parles français ou anglais à la maison?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Swati! My parents chose the name Rebecca because its in the Bible & because of its meaning. I speak both French & English at home :)

      Delete
    2. Wow!
      My name is completely Indian. It means pearl or star or constellation or.... a variety of other things. One word has a ton of meanings in our languages. XD

      I speak Hindi and English at home, but I try to squeeze in some French when I talk to my sister. We're both learning French by ourselves, without any classes or instructors, so we need all the practice we can get!

      Delete
    3. Thats a beautiful name & meaning! I see, with my sister I just speak English but with parents I speak both French & English.

      Delete
  3. Hi Rebecca! Like Marssy, I'm done going through exams years ago. But I can totally relate how much time it takes to study as I'm studying and learning a new business! That's what eating my time for this week. In the end, I'm sure it will be financially rewarding for me :)

    http://heavensinbox.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheryl! Thank you & Good luck on everything ,

      Delete
  4. You're so hard working! HAHA, it must have been really stressful! But not to worry after those stressful week you deserve some relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, am surprised that I haven't been exhausted yet! Awh thanks! You too, and enjoy the rest of your week!

      Delete
  5. I've been busy too in my work at school. By next week I'll be busy again with my blog and starting other blog tasks now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Totally understandable I want to get back to my regular posts on Monday & Saturday

      Delete
  6. change is good indeed! hope to see more updates of your room! Wish i can revamp our room as well soon x0~ www.tauyanm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a French speaker do you feel it is easier to take language classes with a native language? I was a Spanish major in college and always felt really intimadated by all of the native speakers since they were born with the knowledge of the language. Have you thought about taking up any other languages?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photography is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, cool! You seem to have a busy yet fulfilling week. I missed studying foreign languages and I hope to take French next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire teens like you who find time to decorate their rooms. That is a great starting point to bigger things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - it seems everything is new - I can't wait to see the results of that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Busy life for a teenager. Which made me regret my high school days. LOL! Kidding aside though, I admire your shots (photographs) in the posts. Say looking forward to see that newly decorated room. Frustrated designer here (though it's just like part of my interests in life)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)