Saturday, 1 March 2014

20 Facts About Me...!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know I am, tomorrow I and my family will be celebrating my little sisters 3rd Birthday something great to look forward too, also today am going opticians to get my very first pair of glasses, so should be pretty interesting :) 

Besides that, I've many people recommending to do the 20 facts about me and am finally doing it! I kind of felt that you didn't really get to know me and I feel that now I have a combination of things I like; so that I don't feel that I cant post because I don't have pictures to post! 

So now I can just talk to you guys and for me to get to know you and for you to get to know me! So yeah! I asked people on Twitter/ Facebook/People to tell me what they wanted to ask me and here they are :)
Hope you like it, do comment and tell me what you think about this post and if you would like more like this one :)

1. When did you start blogging?
Umm, I started blogging on the 30th of January 2012!

2. Why did you decided to start one?
Well, I decided to start one due to the fact, that I wanted to start somewhere. A little adventure for myself!

3. How did you choose your Blog name?
It, was in fact the first thing that came into my head! PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY! As I have a huge passion for photography and it was seriously the first name I thought of, But then I changed it to 'Rebecca Maria Photography' because I wanted it to have its own identity 

4. Who is your favorite Photographer?
I have so many, but I would have to say Victoria Wise! Shes so talented and was one of the people who actually inspired me :)

5. Favorite TV Show
I have a lot but at the moment I have two! I love Pretty Little Liars, its an American TV show staring Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale and much more people. Also, The Originals and its also an American TV show. I have to mention my friends who introduced me to this show ;)

6. Your Phobia
My phobia is insects, pigeons

7. Favorite Subject
My favorite subject is Geography & Art 

8. How many camera's have you had?
I've had two cameras a Lumix LS6 and now I have a Canon Powershot SX170

9. Weirdest thing about you?
I'm literally always laughing and smiling. Always have the giggles!

10. Favorite YouTubers?
That's hard, as I have a lot; but just to name afew Zoella, Pointless Blog, Bethany Mota, Marcus Butler, iisuperwomanii; just to name a few

11. What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is Moams, lately I've been so obsessed with them like love them

12. What camera are you going to upgrade on next?
I'm thinking either a Canon EOS 600D or a Nikon d5000

13. Favorite Movie Genre & Film
I love comedy & romance. We're The Millers, Titianic, The Notebook and much more 

14. How many sibling do you have?
I have three siblings :)

15. What is your favorite high street shop?
I like New Look, TopShop & Rivers Island

16. Favorite Actress
I love Jennifer Lawrence & Jennifer Aniston

17. You most prized possession?
Laptop, Phone & Camera

18.  Favorite Blogger
Zoella, Zoella, Zoella <3

19. Where do you want to live when your older?
I have always wanted to live in Australia, I don't know but maybe 

20. Are you going to continue blogging forever?
Yes, never going to delete this blog and its one of the best thing I done in my life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)