Monday, 24 February 2014

Yummy Breakfat...

Hello! How is everyone doing? I'm great, though the week has gone so fast, there's only one more day then its me back to school life. I still haven't done half of the homework that am expected to do (I'm lazy I know). Especially when it comes to revising, I will usually say "Okay five more minutes". Then I never seem to get round to it. Bad habit I have, 'school wise' need to change my ways. 
What about you guys, whats your flaw when it comes to school?

I feel that this Half Term, I have committed myself to my blog and photography. As you know school is stressful and there's always something I have to do, then I don't have much time to blog -_-. I know sad times but I will try and post twice a week; Monday & Saturday's I don't know maybe I will do random days but at least a post twice a week. 

Enough about school; I had such a nice, delicious, yummy breakfast I had Bacon & Brioche (french pastry) with hot chocolate a perfect way to start of my day, isn't it? I got kind of too created and made it into a smiley face and this is your turn to SMILE :) 


My Breakie :)


Enjoy your lovely day & tell me what you had for breakfast?



10 comments:

  1. Thats made me all hungry now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following :) Following you back!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! You've made me hungry since I only had cereal this morning! :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,looks so delicious ,can I just take one of them?
    have a nice time and keep in touch,dear

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Sure you can, & sure loving your blog so far ;)

      Delete
  5. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)