Friday, 27 June 2014

Top Five Song; On my playlist

Hii! I hope everyone is doing well. It feels like such a long time, that I last posted. Its hectic schedules school etc. Today I watched 'The Fault in Our Stars' in Cinema today! It was too good, I was hooked on the book and I just had to watch the movie! Its hard to find the time to just sit down and write a post when I don't have any inspiration or any photographs to go with it. Next week is a very busy week for me. On Tuesday I go to a school trip to Thrope Park, Wednesday Sports Day, Thursday I go to my introduction day to the Upper Site; as my school has two sites. And then Friday is the disco to celebrate the end of my school year! Then the Monday following, is 'MY BIRTHDAY' I am so excited. I cant wait to celebrate it and I cant wait for the gifts :)

  So here I am as I promised! I had an idea pop into my head about this and that was Music! Another thing about me is that I adore Music! Music influences me a lot; when am sad I turn to music and when am happy I love it! I play the keyboard too. I love the way life is interpreted in such in a unique ways like music! 

Also, I always listen to music whether it be me going to school, walking or just sitting around! So I obviously need good songs that I will like! I usually go for upbeat song and some slow one like 'Blue Jeans' by Lana Del Ray! I absolutely adore her!

1. Ella Henderson
GHOST








2. Sam Smith
STAY WITH ME






3. Shakira
EMPIRE
4. Fuse ODG ft Sean Paul
DANGEROUS LOVE











5. Shakira
DARE (LALALA)






Hope You Enjoy This :) 
Tell Me What Is The Song Your Loving At The Moment?
Any new recommendations?

20 comments:

  1. i love these song but specially by shakira....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection of songs and you really know your true character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. empire by shakira is awesome! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I am so hooked to that song at the moment!

      Delete
  4. dangerous love is the best. keep playing it over and over again....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your playlist can really spark your mood and you have a nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I have to admit I don't really know these songs, LOL, but I am sure my daughter does. Music is universal though and who doesn't enjoy a good tune?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha! Its alright, maybe she does. Very true and exactly who doesn't

      Delete
  7. This made me realize I have to start listening to more music again, no one should ignore the benefits of listening to good tunes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it truly does have benefits!

      Delete
  8. Its my first time to hear Ella Henderson's songs. I loved it!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I was totally hooked after I heard this on the radio!

      Delete
  9. Great Things ,till now i dont know these songs and you made good review ,,loved it Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do check them out and tell me what you think of it.

      Delete
  10. I have listen to some of shakiras song before but not this one, im sure its good too, the other song, havent heard them before too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Shakira, glad you like her and you should defiantly hear them out!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)