Saturday, 8 February 2014

My Birthday; 2013

Helloo! I hope everyone has a great weekend. Its been quite a week for me as; I have been given the form where I decide on what subjects to take for GCSE's and its due to be given in on the 7th of March, so I think you see my dilemma as these subjects I will be choosing is the start of my life. 

So back to Photography! I had an idea to post about 'My Birthday'. And I turned 13 last July in 2013, and I forgot to post about it, so sorry am like 7 months late. So you probably get what I mean.

Have a lovely weekend :)







2 comments:

  1. Well timed post, my birthday happens to be this weekend! Happy late birthday! Great photos :)
    -Adara
    adaradella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wish you a very Happy Birthday!

      P.S Dont forget to post about it;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)