Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Liebster Award..!

Helloo!

I am so excited, no words can describe how I am feeling now! I've been nominated for a Liebster Award, from an amazing fellow blogger Marlee from Marlee & You. I feel so blessed that she even considered me for the award and want to thank her so very much :)

Without further ado, here are the rules:

1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you 
and answer the 11 questions they asked you 
within their liebster award post.

2. You must pick 11 nominees for the liebster award 
and tell them that they've been nominated. (You cannot
pick the person who nominated you.)

3. You must ask your nominees 11 questions of your choice.


My answers to Marlee's questions:

1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog on the 30th of January, also being inspired by other bloggers
and wanting to pass on my own opinions and advice on literally everyday life things. 
2. Favourite nail polish colour?
My favourite is the aquamarine (light bluey color)
3. Country or City?
I'm a city girl, but i do love some country
4. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
I would buy the camera am saving up for which is a Canon EOS 600D
5. Best girl's night treat?
Being with friends, watching movie and much more.
6.What's your all-time favourite movie?
The Devil Wears Prada & Parent Trap
7. Cat or Dog?
I am not a big animal fan but if i had to choose I'd say dog
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to move to Australia when am older
9. Favourite quote?
"Your dreams are never too big!"
10. Favourite Youtube personality?
I adore Zoella & Bethany Mota much more but these are my top one :)
11. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Sharing my passion with the world & meeting new people


My Questions to You:

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Favourite nail polish colour?
3. Country or City?
4. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
5. Best girl's night treat?
6.What's your all-time favourite movie?
7. Cat or Dog?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. Favourite quote?
10. Favourite Youtube personality?
11. What's your favorite thing about blogging?


7 comments:

  1. Congrates on your nomination Rebecca. Nice to meet you through your answers :-) On nominating me, so appreciated very much!! - just that i have been nominated five times and this will be the 6th time. Do you mind if i don't accept? Please lemme know if you cool or not cool with it, so i know what to do - cos i don't want you to feel like I'm being ungrateful. Thank you gal.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the nomination! Are there any questions or anything I'm supposed to answer? I've noticed other bloggers have done this, but wasn't sure if I was looking in the right spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post hun xxx

    splashofpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)