Thursday, 30 January 2014

Passion Photography 2nd Anniversairy!

Hii!

Today is Passion Photography's 2nd Anniversary!

Oh My God! I seriously don't know how to begin, cant believe it! Two years ago I started this blog and here I am today :) I feel so blessed, I still cant believe that its been two years. 

I have something to tell you guys...this is going to change this blog forever! So I have really thought about this and asked many of my friends if this is the right move. So I feel like if I do a post that I always need pictures to accompany it and if i don't i live it so long that I write on my blog! Also to change the name to Rebecca Maria Photography! So am more involved in some way (because I wouldn't want to change the purpose of this blog!) but to also make it a personal diary so not only can you get to know me but also for me to get to know you guys :)

I want to thank all those who have supported me in every way possible, whether it be a view, like, comment, share, follow! Also those who have liked my page on Facebook & Blogger! I am looking forward to a another successful year :)

Again a huge thank you, for your support am over the moon :D

-Passion Photography/Rebecca ♥

2nd Anniversary! 

8 comments:

  1. It is nice to know you're so optimistic :) keep going!
    Also, I have added a follow button so you should have no complaints now ;p

    Ayesha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks so much for visiting! Glad you finally found it :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous blog header, your blogs looking great!

    Lyndsey at: http://fantasyworldlr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! Now you have 49 followers. :)
    By the way, are you from London? I spent a week there, Summer 2013. It's an amazing city. I want to live there one day. (I'm from India).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy! Well i am from London and when am older i do plan to travel and India is 9 on my travel list would like to experience the culture aspect of the country:)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on two years of blogging!!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)