Monday, 13 January 2014

$m!Le...

Hii!
I hope everyone, had an amazing and fabulous weekend. I know I did :D I spent my time adding and designing my blog, to make it perfect for the blogs, 2nd Anniversary!

I also got asked to do an interview from Fran, from the blog 'Bella Shelf' she's a fellow blogger, and has made my weekend worth it and encouraged me not to give up on my dreams!

So lets get back to the point. So here's some pictures I've taken and edited, which have made me smile :) The first image was a 'Birthday Photo-Shoot'.
 If you would like to view it;

Besides, that enjoy your week!





2 comments:

  1. wow you are really good at photography and i really like your blog!
    maybe you could check out mine and be sure to follow!
    www.amysimpsonn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)