Saturday, 25 January 2014

McDonalds & Update...

Helloo!

So how is everyone's weekend going, so far? I'm having a good one so far, I went to have a treat with my family to a fast food restaurant named McDonald's. I brought my camera just in case, as you never know what you might come across you know! 

As I promised, my little cousins have come over for the weekend from Cardiff, a city in Wales; and the smallest out of them who is 1 years old will be my little model, I've never done this before but its great to try something new :)

I seriously can't wait till the blogs second anniversary, and you know I have something so important to tell you guys on the day that it is so important that it will change this blog!


So here it is, hope I didn't make you hungry :)


Black & White

French Fries!

Colour Splash!

Big Mac! Whose Hungry?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog, darling <3 I love yours too so I've just followed it :)

    much love, xoxo

    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! You Welcome So Happy, I Can Make Someone Happy Too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)