Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Chandelier...

Heey!
I can't believe it the Christmas Holidays, have gone so fast and we had a two week holiday! I returned back to school yesterday and saw my friends, missed them a lot! I've, entered the seventh week of 'Sweet Snaps, a competition and I'll be choosing this picture as my entry
Also,  I got a really nice compliments from friends about my photography,  really happy about that and that made my day :)
I went to a party, last week and took this picture of a chandelier, I just had too :)
Enjoy Your Week!

2 comments:

  1. great picture :D

    ps. if you adjust the width of the blog to be wider bigger photos will fit in better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! And Thank you again, I'll do that now x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)