Sunday, 5 January 2014

Magical Experience...

Hii!

For Christmas, I got these lights for my room, and in the night it glows and its so pretty and whenever i look at it it just feels so nice and homely and somehow reminds me of magic with the gold glowing lights! 
And I still cant believe its another year, and my new year's resolution was to be dedicated in my blogging and photography!
Guess what its Passion Photography's second anniversary later in the the monthand I have a huge annoucement on that day, which am warning you will  change this blog :) 
I told you I had loads of pictures in store for you guys! Hope you like the inspiration behind it!♡♥
Until Then Enjoy Your Week :) x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful lights!! Happy New Year to you.
    *Thanks for stopping by my blog, appreciated. Following you as requested..hope you follow back, THANKS!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! So very much, i just created Blog Lovin, so now i will be able to follow you :)

      Delete
    2. You can follow through Google+ or Bloglovin, either ways its fine. Thanks.

      Delete
    3. Just did as a follower on blogger as its much easier for me to see future posts :) Also im your 61st follower x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You So Much Adara! That seriously made my day :)

      Delete
  3. This is an absolutely gorgeous pic! I am enjoying poking around your lovely site and I am glad I found you (or your found me..lol) Its been hard to find blogs I would put on my "stalk daily" list Y my dear, yours is one I would stalk daily! lolz
    Do you go on Instagram? Have you ever participated in those monthly Instagram
    picture "contests"? They post a subject for each day & u capture your version of it and post it. Fat Mumslim does one I have never completed an entire 30/31/ days, but they are great fun.
    Thank you again for stopping by!
    Have a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh! Thank You, so very much, I'm glad you feel that my blog is what you would like :) Yeah, I do and I never knew, thanks for telling me :) I might check it out, sounds great! Your Welcome, i found yours interesting too x

      Rebecca,

      Delete
  4. aw s is a great post! you've inspired me to get some cute lights great post and LOVE your blog xxx

    http://chloewillis1000.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)