Friday, 6 December 2013

Christmas Is Near...! (Sweet Snap Challenge♥)

Ho-ho! :)

Its that time of the year again and I'm really excited! School finishes on the 20th of December! Woohoo and that is five days till Christmas after that ♥

So me and my siblings finally put up the tree (it dont feel Christmas without it eh?) It was so much fun the lights, decoration soo Christmasy :)

I'm going to enter the first image to the 'Sweet Snaps Challenge' I told you all about in, so fingers cross I get chosen :)

Besides, that I wish you a very warm and lovely weekend :) ♡

Here they are:

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cool pictures! I haven't gotten our Christmas tree yet. I'm excited to do it though :)

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like it! I'm now following you on GFC and I liked your Facebook page. Looking forward to more of your photography!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh! Thank You! That just made my Friday! :) So was I, kept on insisting to start the Christmas tree, It was so much fun everyone getting involved. Its also great bonding time with your family! Thank you again :) And just followed you (cool blog) ♡

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely capture of the tree :) Very christmassy. Thank you so much for taking part in sweet snaps, i love looking at them + have a great week!
    Saida xx

    http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh! Thank You So Much Saida! I feel really flattered and happy that you like them :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)