Sunday, 8 December 2013

Blog Makeover...!

Hii!
Hello Everyone! So I've basically thought about this for a long time and as most of you know that I have had this blog design for a long time and I think it's time to shake things up again, gonna gather some ideas from friends, family and of course you guys (comment below)  :)
I just feel as it's time move on in certain ways, I've had a rough year and I want to change my lifestyle that includes the blog. So I basically want a fresh start, change is good anit it :)
I really can't wait because I have absolutely no clue, its going to be my little adventure, about how I should design my blog but that's why you guys are here :)
Dont worry, I will be informing you along the process, my blog should be ready and redesigned by Monday :)
I'm going to change many things, actually everything:
●Text
●Colour
●Content
●Header
Really excited, about this my little project:)! If you have any ideas just comment below, I would love that ♥
Besides that have a great a week x!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Followed your blog, it's fab xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh! Thanks! Welcome, glad I made you happy :)

      Delete
  2. Melissa McCarthy8 December 2013 at 18:57

    I can see how much a different it is, its pretty elegant and mature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thats were I was heading for, as i'm older and more mature i wanted to make it more elegant. So happy you have noticed where i was heading for ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)