Tuesday, 12 November 2013

School...!

Hii!
How's it going guys?
So today in school I was talking to my good friends Fola,Susana and Bahare and they sort of gave me an idea for this topic so this is credited to them three. I'm lucky to have them as friends. ::)
Also my very talented friend Kinga, is a young photographer and she also has a blog has created her first competition, I have also entered so thought I'd share
CLICK HERE 《《《
Anyways back to the subject I was talking to them and then do you get that feeling when you think of something amazing and inspiring? :*)
Yeah I got that feeling today and thought why dont I bring photography closer to me as I'm in school mostly ;) ♥
Here they are:
Hope You like It ;)



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)