Sunday, 10 November 2013

Remembrance Sunday && Picture's...

Hello Everyone! 

As most of you guys know that today's Remembrance Sunday! If you don't know I'll give you a little definition :)
In Great Britian and other countries around the world remember those who have lost their lives in war and we remember that day, it happens on the 11th of November and Remembrance Sunday is today but it's the closest to the day. We symbolise this event with a poppy, which symbolises hope and the soldiers are never forgotten. I thought I'd pay my respects to this day.
 Remembrance Sunday
"Our thoughts our with the soliders, who lost their lives for us, fallen but never forgotten"
New Picture!
I found this in one of my folders on my laptop and noticed I had forgotten to post it.
Thought it would fit in with the day quite well. :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)