Tuesday, 2 October 2012

October... ツ

                                 
Hii :) Its October! The year has gone soo FASST wow!
 
2 months till Christmas Yay!
 
★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★*★* 。*˛.
˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* ˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_♥ ˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*˚˛*˛.*★˛* ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛.*。
     *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ ...
 
 Can't wait to get my equipment for my camera
WOhoo !!
 
 
October -Excited NEW Pictures✿
 
November -Photo's Of Fire Works✿ 
 
December - Me & Family & Christmas & New Years
 
Stay In Store For My Photography !
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)