Thursday, 5 July 2012

Good News & Friends ♥

Hi Everyone!!

I'm in my D.T ( Design & Technology ) class, and I am making a toothpaste design using PhotoShop!! Also I am with the most amazing girls Bahare&Esmee♥

I just wanted to show you guys one of my best friends Photography i think you know were I'm going now could you please visit and follow her page she doesn't know I'm doing this but here's the link to her  Photographyy

http://shadowphotographyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

I couldn't wait to tell you guys that I'm getting my first camera tomorrow my mum just ordered it  :) :) Soo Excited

ThankYouu everyone for your support :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It always means a lot when you comment, makes my day! Remember to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)